Craft the surfaces that bring our world to life. Using tiling and other stone materials, tile and marble setters add the final touches to buildings— laying mosaics, decorative walls, murals and floor designs.
- cut, shape, and install hard tile and marble to walls, floors and ceilings
- mix and spread plaster and adhesive material
- use proper tools to set, smooth and finish surfaces
- apply specific detail to deliver decorative and intricate designs
- earn wages quickly with basic skills and on-the-job training
Earning potential for Minnesota: