Put your detail-oriented mind to good use. As a sprinkler fitter, you will work specifically in fire protection, working on the mechanical systems that help ensure protection within the buildings in which we work and live.
- design and install automatic fire sprinkler systems
- measure, cut, and place piping, valves and controls
- inspect, test, and repair fire protection systems
- understand and apply strict building and fire codes
- technical school and apprenticeship required to obtain license
Earning potential for Minnesota: