Solve puzzles while getting paid to perform work designing and constructing unique metal components. Sheet metal workers showcase their creative skills by shaping metals for all types of applications including ornamental, roofing, and mechanical.
- fabricate and install sheet metal for a variety of applications
- program and control computerized fabricating equipment
- cut, mold, and prepare sheet metal for installation
- study and understand blueprints for exact measurements
- technical school and/or industry training required
Earning potential for Minnesota: