Self-starters look no further. Outside sales representatives love competition and continuously strive to develop strategies to form the relationships that lead to a successful product sales team.
- sell products using knowledge of how they apply to the building process
- generate leads, develop strategies, and prepare sales forecasts
- work with all types of customers, from general contractors and architects, to owners and vendors
- attend meetings and workshops, research industry trends, and competitors
- use math and communication skills to strategically negotiate with customers
Earning potential for Minnesota: