Design the environments that add beauty to the world. Use your creative skills and interest in nature to facilitate the building of parks, golf courses, parkways, and other natural surroundings.
- plan and prepare landscaping designs for nature restoration, recreational activities, and land preservation
- develop site plan, graphics, and final blueprints using drafting software
- perform research with various technologies to determine environmental factors
- prepare budgets and oversee the progress of projects
- bachelor’s degree required to obtain required license
Earning potential for Minnesota: