Work with your natural creativity and artistic eye to add color to the construction industry! Good interior designers think outside of the box, incorporating beauty and imagination when decorating our living and working spaces.
- determine usage of space, working within building requirements
- conceptualize, communicate, and present vision for design
- select essential decorative items, colors, lighting, and materials
- source products, determine costs and comply with building codes
- read and edit blueprints to ensure client objectives
- bachelor’s degree and professional training required
Earning potential for Minnesota: