Natural leaders can take the helm of their career in this essential role, managing the many tasks needed to construct the buildings in our communities. Those managing construction projects are essential to the success in completing projects on time and on budget.
- oversee all aspects of the building process
- work with architects and engineers to create timelines and labor/material costs
- supervise and manage contractors, subcontractors on multiple job sites
- coordinate with inspectors and suppliers
- use knowledge of building codes and trades to problem solve
- bachelor’s degree required to obtain required certification
Earning potential for Minnesota: