Use your strength and endurance to start a career. Concrete finishers work on all types of projects, responsible for the placement and finishing of concrete surfaces including flooring, sidewalks, roads, curbs and other applications.
- set concrete forms in place for pouring of concrete
- spread, level and shape poured concrete surfaces
- edge and finish surface to create smooth, polished look
- fast-paced work requiring physical stamina
- specialized training necessary
Earning potential for Minnesota: