PBM Sponsorship Opportunities
Friend of Construction Workforce Development,
I am writing to update you on Project Build Minnesota (PBM) and make you aware of opportunities to support our mission this year.
Supported and funded by a broad coalition of the building and construction industry, Project Build Minnesota (PBM) was established in 2017 as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit with a vision of expanding Minnesota’s construction workforce and a mission to build awareness of lifelong careers in construction.
Our accomplishments include:
- A dynamic PBM website at projectbuildmn.org provides construction career resources on a 24/7 basis, including a job board, position descriptions and pay, and scholarships, by attracting hundreds of construction career-seeking visitors each month.
- The PBM website features a digital “Career Tree” helps youth explore the construction industry while our web-based “Employer Connect” assists our stakeholders in finding workers.
- Social media posts and advertising are customized for targeted audiences, including youth, school counselors, and educators.
- Live construction career presentations bring the PBM message direct to students via digital and in-person programs.
- Promoting educational scholarships and construction career training programs.
- Participating in career fairs to bring the message direct to the target audiences.
- Providing hundreds of “Build Your Future in the Trades” posters to school career counselors and administrators.
In 2021, Project Build Minnesota has several opportunities for you to support us and feature your company by sponsoring:
- August 19: We will host our 2nd Annual Golf Tournament at Willingers Club in Northfield.
- August 2021 – June 2022: We will coordinate a monthly Scouts Explorer Post program featuring various construction careers at locations across the Twin Cities 7 county metro area.
- September 30 – October 1: We will host the first Minnesota Construction Teacher Conference aimed directly at supporting and expanding the construction-related learning environment in Minnesota high schools and colleges.
- September 2021: We will reprint our “Build Your Future in the Trades” poster that we will send to school counselors and construction educators.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, we also accept charitable donations for those who choose to support our general operations instead of a specific program.
Your support is greatly appreciated. If you have ways we can support your workforce development efforts or want to get more involved, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-432-4395.