PBM Sponsorship Opportunities
Supported and funded by a broad coalition of the building and construction industry, Project Build Minnesota (PBM) was established in 2017 as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit with a vision of expanding Minnesota’s construction workforce and a mission to build awareness of lifelong careers in construction.
Our accomplishments include:
- A dynamic PBM website at projectbuildmn.org provides construction career resources on a 24/7 basis, including a job board, position descriptions and pay, and scholarships, by attracting hundreds of construction career-seeking visitors each month.
- The PBM website features a digital “Career Tree” helps youth explore the construction industry while our web-based “Employer Connect” assists our stakeholders in finding workers.
- Social media posts and advertising are customized for targeted audiences, including youth, school counselors, and educators.
- Live construction career presentations bring the PBM message direct to students via digital and in-person programs.
- Promoting educational scholarships and construction career training programs.
- Participating in career fairs to bring the message direct to the target audiences.
- Providing hundreds of “Build Your Future in the Trades” posters to school career counselors and administrators.
In 2022, Project Build Minnesota has several opportunities for you to support us and feature your company by sponsoring:
- August 2: We will host our 3rd Annual Golf Tournament at the Links of Northfork in Ramsey, MN.
- August 2022 – June 2023: We will coordinate a monthly Scouts Explorer Post program featuring various construction careers at locations across the Twin Cities 7 county metro area.
- September 22 – 23: We will host the second Minnesota Construction Teacher Conference, aimed directly at supporting and expanding the construction-related learning environment in Minnesota high schools and colleges.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, we also accept charitable donations for those who choose to support our general operations instead of a specific program.
Your support is greatly appreciated. If we can support your efforts or want to get more involved, please contact me at email@example.com or 651-432-4395.