Project Build Minnesota is looking forward to welcoming teachers from all over the state for the inaugural Minnesota Construction Teachers Conference, Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
Teachers can earn up to 8 CEUs during this two-day conference, which is designed to help trade instructors keep current on industry knowledge, strengthen relationships, and provide an opportunity for them to share best practices and tips for effective teaching.
It is also a chance for the trade instructors and people in the trades to create connections and expand educational and trade opportunities.
While the main conference will be taking place at Housing First Minnesota, Roseville, we will be going on a field trip on Oct. 1.
Participants will be learning about
- Building Code updates
- Introduction to the Home Builders Institute Pre-apprenticeship Certificate Training program
- Resources for Instructors
- Associated of Builders and Contractors/The Builders Group Safety Trailer
- State of the Industry Update
- Program Sharing and Problem-Solving
- Construction Education Best Practices Discussion/Sharing
On the final day of the conference, participants will be touring a multimillion-dollar home being constructed by John Kraemer & Sons in Woodland, MN.
Registration will close Sept. 26.
If you know an educator who would be interested in this conference, please share this information with them.
PBM would like to thank our conference sponsors
- Dinner Sponsor: Lyman Companies
- Thursday Breakfast Sponsor: J Berd Companies
- Venue Sponsor: Housing First Minnesota