Website Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
Performs skilled painting, scraping, sanding, priming, staining, sealing, varnishing and finishing
of all types of concrete, wood, sheetrock and metal finishes on interior and exterior surfaces.
Need to Have:
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license
· Minimum of two (2) years documented experience as a Painter.
Nice to Have:
· Completion of Painter apprenticeship program preferred.
· Journeyman Painter preferred
· Forklift certification preferred
· OSHA 10 certification preferred
Rate of Pay: $38.75/hour
To Apply: To view full job description and to apply, visit www.minneapolisparks.org/jobs. Application deadline is Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 4:00PM.
To apply for this job please visit www.minneapolisparks.org.